Don’t Starve Together multiplayer servers are currently down for PC(Steam), PS4, and Xbox players. Since the last update, players are experiencing various bugs and issues with the game. There are also reports of DST game login and disconnection issues.
You can check more details about Don’t Starve Together server status, maintenance, and downtime below.
Is Don’t Starve Together Server Down?
Yes, DST game servers are down and players are facing login issues.
We recommend that you check for and install any available updates on PC(Steam), PS4, and Xbox One.
Follow the steps below to check for updates manually. Be sure to allow any updates to install completely before beginning your game installation.
Check for DST game update on PC(Steam).
- Open the Steam application, click “Library” at the top of the window.
- Right-click the game in your library that you want to change the update settings of, and select “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Updates” tab.
Test Internet Connection on PS4 and Xbox One.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
- Select Test network connection and allow the test to run.
- Select Settings from the PlayStation home screen.
- Now select Network.
- Select Test Internet Connection and allow the test to run.
How to check Don’t Starve Together Server Status?
Players can check the status from the link below.
Check Don’t Starve Together Server Status for PC(Steam)
Check Don’t Starve Together Server Status for Xbox
Check DST Game Server Online Status for PS4 here