PC(Steam) players are currently experiencing issues related to Bloons TD 6 servers. There are reports of Bloons TD 6 multiplayer login and disconnection issues. Since the last major update, players are facing various error codes, bugs, and Bloons TD 6 server down issues. You can check the Bloons TD 6 server status, maintenance, and downtime details below.
Table of Contents
Is Bloons TD 6 Server Down?
Yes, there are some reports(unofficial) that Bloons TD 6 servers are down and players are facing connectivity issues. We recommend that you install any available updates.
Follow the steps below to check for updates manually. Be sure to allow any updates to install completely before beginning your game installation.
Check for updates on PC(Steam)
- Open the Steam application on your PC and click “Library” at the top of the window.
- Right-click the game in your library that you want to change the update settings of, and select “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Updates” tab.
Testing your internet connection.
- Restarting your routeris often the easiest and quickest way to resolve connectivity issues.
- Other bandwidth-heavy applicationson your network can be detrimental to your ability to connect. This includes, but is not limited to, streaming music, streaming video or movies, or downloading files.
How to check Bloons TD 6 Server Status?
Players can check the status from here. Click the link below to check the Bloons TD 6 server status.