CarX Drift Racing update 2.12.1 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official CarX Drift Racing patch notes, the latest update improved gameplay and added various bug fixes. Apart from this, CarX Drift Racing patch 2.12.1 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added new changes, balancing, bug fixes, and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing issues while playing the game. Today’s CarX Drift Racing Online patch 2.12.0 will fix a few of these issues.
CarX Drift Racing Patch 2.12.1 notes – August 20, 2021
- Improved saving of data about installed body kits
- Changed the logic of the bus width parameter
- Changes in Phoenix NX, Falcon FC 90-S, Falcon RZ and UDM 3 car models
- Increased downforce on Racing modification of new cars
- Lowered the suspension height on the Carrot II
- Tweaks to the dashboard lighting on the Sorrow car
- Fixed default smoke color to white
- Fixed automatic steering wheel rotation when opening the menu
- Fixed incorrect display and saving of the result in Drift mode
- Fixed turning on day mode after starting a test run
- Minor fixes to disqualification in Twin Drift mode
- Edits in the installation of disks on different axes
- Changes to the default settings of the first person camera on the Spector RS car
- Edits to reset control parameters
- Improved list behavior
- Minor changes in hiding the interface
- Edits in the layout of the filter block in the list of multiplayer rooms
- Changes in accepting an invite after opening the Steam overlay
- Fixed display of labels of new / updated cars on low graphics
- Added new region “South America”
- Fixed incorrect display of players with rigid suspension
- Improved performance on tracks
Download free CarX Drift Racing Online update 2.12.1 on PS4 and Xbox One.