CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.15 patch notes released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official CarX Drift Racing Online 1.15 patch notes, the latest added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, CarX Drift Racing Online version 1.15 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added new changes, balancing, bug fixes, and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing issues while playing the game. Today’s CarX Drift Racing Online patch 1.15 will fix a few of these issues.
CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.15 patch notes
- Improved room list filter. Added ability to ignore room settings in search.
- Optimized room list to increase the chance of successful connection.
- Improved adjustment algorithms in XDS races.
- Improved automatic clutch on Wellington.
- Added movie cameras to Pacific Hills.
- Removed freezes that occurred when creating votes in multiplayer.
- Fixed false notification about a canceled competition beginning in multiplayer.
- Fixed bug where Engine Tune-Up parameter wouldn’t save in dynostand.
- Fixed incorrect display of car specs in setup selection window.
- Fixed landscape on East Touge.
- Fixed volume of tire sounds for certain cars.
- [PS4] Removed artifacts when creating car previews in vinyl editor.
- [PS4] Fixed the issue with connecting through an invitation after a player leaves a room.
Download free CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.15 on PS4 and Xbox One.