CarX Drift Racing Online version 1.13 released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.13 patch notes, the latest hotfix added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, CarX Drift Racing Online patch 1.13 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the new changes and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s CarX Drift Racing Online version 1.13 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.13 patch notes
What’s new: 💥
* Fixed incorrect work of force feedback when using steering wheels
* Fixed spawn points in XDS competitions
* Fixed a bug with displaying clipping zones for the pursuer in the XDS Twin Drift competition
* Fixed a bug where the steering wheel was displayed as a gamepad in the room information window
* Fixed bug with double exit from the game
* Fixed bug with UI freezing in replay mode
* Fixed bug with wheelbase displacement after entering the “Modifications” window
* Fixed a bug with the ability to write to chat and put a nickname with a huge font
* Fixed a bug with duplicate stickers in the category lists of the vinyl editor
* Visual improvements to GloriousXZ and Penguin cars
* Improved the quality of DLC body skins on low graphics settings
* Fixes for displaying stickers
* Fixed incorrect work of some sounds
* Reduced steering feedback
* Fixed a bug when the list of rooms is not updated immediately after changing the server
CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.13 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One .