CarX Drift Racing Online version 1.13 released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.13 patch notes, the latest hotfix added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, CarX Drift Racing Online patch 1.13 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the new changes and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s CarX Drift Racing Online version 1.13 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.13 patch notes
Loss of current livery in the vinyl editor has been fixed.
The following were added recently.
- The formula for calculating drift points has been changed. Now the car’s speed affects the scoring: the faster you drive, the more points you will get
- Added appropriate speed indicator
- Free camera window was improved. Description was added alongside with notification when UI is hidden
- By popular demand, the white square in the vinyl system was turned off
- New XDS Configs were added for Winter Red Ring
- Adjusted replay cameras on Winter Red Ring
- “ABS” setting was added to dyno
- The spring stiffness limit is raised to 300 кН/м
- Changed braking force balance (from 0 to 100%
- Added recovery of moved objects on tracks. Now all objects will return to their original positions
- Terrain has been smoothed on all tracks
- Removed camera shaking
- Standard garage has been returned
- Added Spanish Language
- Added Chinese Simplified + Chineese Traditional Languages
- Fixed a bug with incorrect work of FFB after restarting a race
- Fixed a bug with a scroll in the auto catalog, in which the player clicked on the auto dash and could not scroll through the list
- Fixed bug with hiding the driver
- Fixed a bug when hidden driver was not hidden after reloging into the game
- Fixed a bug where the steering wheel animation was turned off if the player had a driver hidden
- Fixed a bug with unclickable “+” and “-” hotkeys in dyno
- Fixed a bug with hiding the interface in some windows
- Fixed a bug with Fujin SX steering wheel
CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.08 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One .