CarX Drift Racing update 2.12.0 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official CarX Drift Racing patch notes, the latest added new cars, bug fixes and changes. Apart from this, CarX Drift Racing patch 2.12.0 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added new changes, balancing, bug fixes, and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing issues while playing the game. Today’s CarX Drift Racing Online patch 2.12.0 will fix a few of these issues.
CarX Drift Racing Patch 2.12.0 notes
- Equator D
- Grace GR
- Asura M1 – ProFlow
- Spark ZR – D-Master
- Wanderer L30 – D-Master
- Wanderer L30 – StreetX
- Atlas GT – D-Master
- Changed nickname behavior in multiplayer
- Changed the default values of the Racing modification
- Minor tweaks to lighting, vinyl application and fleet models
- Fixed incorrect motion blur
- Rotating decal now works with symmetry in vinyl editor
- Players of the release version 2.11.1 will not see the players of ptr version 2.12.0 with new cars in multiplayer, and also could not participate in competitions!
Download free CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.15 on PS4 and Xbox One.