CarX Drift Racing update 2.12.0 (v4) is now available on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official CarX Drift Racing patch notes, the latest added Mondello Park graphic improvements. Apart from this, CarX Drift Racing patch 2.12.0 also includes a new StreetX bodykit, ProFlow bodykit, free DLC “South American Style” bodykit, and more.
Previously, a big update added new changes, balancing, bug fixes, and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing issues while playing the game. Today’s CarX Drift Racing Online patch 2.12.0 will fix a few of these issues.
CarX Drift Racing Patch 2.12.0 notes – August 20, 2021
- Improved graphics for Mondello Park
- Added new StreetX bodykit to Spector RS
- Added new ProFlow bodykit for Wanderer L30
- Added a new free DLC “South American Style” bodykit for the Raven RV8
- Added a new free DLC “South American style” bodykit for the Spector RS
- Added a new free DLC “South American style” bodykit for the Shadow XTR car
- Improved display of smoke
- Changed the behavior of smoke from the front wheels
- Fixed smoke behavior with the rearview mirror turned on
- Improved image brightness and saturation
- Changes in the work of the exposition
- Added the ability to select a track for a test ride in a dyno
- Added a new category of stickers
- Added material saving for previously selected vinyl colors
- Improvements in the smoothness of the camera view through the gamepad
- Added support for the DualSense ™ controller
- Added the ability to assign the camera view action to the left button and mouse wheel
- Returned a warning about a disabled cross-platform to the list of rooms
- Added the ability to create rooms with a specific range of tire grip
- Added a new room filter for tire grip
- Fixed incorrect percentage of passing configs
- Optimized image compression technology for better performance
Download free CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.15 on PS4 and Xbox One.