Captain of Industry update 0.4.5 and 0.4.5a is available soon on PC. According to the official Captain of Industry patch notes, the latest update added cut/copy and paste of transports which should make building and scaling of your factories easier. Apart from this, Captain of Industry patch 0.4.5 also includes various other changes.
Previously, a big update added fully configurable key bindings and the ability to control camera zoom with keys.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues in the game. Today’s Captain of Industry patch 0.4.5 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Captain of Industry Patch Notes – June 21, 2022
- Copy/paste and cut/paste tools now support transports.
- Copy and cut tools can now move all selected entities up or down using Q and E keys. This is especially useful for moving transports and retaining walls.
- Logistics assignments are now directional. Import and export can be assigned independently. Please check assignments after loading old saves.
- Area delete tool can now cut transports based on area. You can hold Shift to delete all selected belts in their entire length.
- Fixed all area tools (such as quick build dragged over area) to properly register transports, even if selected only partially.
- Quick build and quick remove now automatically unpause a paused construction.
- Fixed fallback logic for trucks to properly take items back to the shipyard if needed.
- Transport connectors don’t get constructed until the first connected entity is constructed. This allows using the cut tool on them (otherwise they get constructed immediately and cut tool would not work on them).
- You can now hold Ctrl when deleting a structure to quickly remove it using Unity.
- Copy using Ctrl + C and cut using Ctrl + X will not immediately select the entity under cursor but just activates the tool. C key (without Ctrl) will still copy the entity under the cursor immediately.
- Increased export priority on fuel stations for fuel to make it the preferred choice for refueling over storages.
- Shipyard pending world map repairs list is now scrollable.
- Added option to temporarily cancel world map repairs.
- Added delete save button to in-game save menu (previously was only in main menu).
- Game speed is set to 1x when the first rocket launch countdown is started.
- Fixed time-lapse rendering that was sometimes producing corrupted images.
- Fixed time-lapse rendering that was not resetting lightning conditions properly.
- Line area renderings (like editing of mine tower area) are no longer shown in time-lapses.
Download free Captain of Industry patch 0.4.5 on PC.