Captain of Industry update 0.4.2 is available to download on PC. According to the official Captain of Industry patch notes, the latest update added fully configurable key bindings and the ability to control camera zoom with keys. Apart from this, Captain of Industry patch 0.4.2 also includes various other fixes and changes.
Previously, a big update added quality of life changes and fixes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues in the game. Today’s Captain of Industry patch 0.4.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Captain of Industry Patch Notes – June 9, 2022
- Added fully-configurable key-bindings. These can also serve as a place for discovery of possible controls.
- Added ability to control camera zoom with keys.
- Remove designation can be done with CTRL + left click.
- Demolish can be done with Ctrl + X.
- Transport no longer sets terrain when they are split/merged. This was causing issues when pipes were underground (yes, you can make underground pipes by dumping material over them!).
- Transports no longer snap to non-compatible transports via mini-zipper.
- Add diesel trade to the first village to prevent possible deadlocks when diesel runs out before another village is explored.
- Removed Electronics II from ship costs to prevent potential deadlock when ship was upgraded but no Electronics II source was yet found and the ship could remain unrepairable.
- Fixed Electronics II product model.
- Updated translations, Spanish is now 100% translated! Thanks to everyone is contributing!
Download free Captain of Industry patch 0.4.2 on PC.