Call of Duty Modern Warfare update 1.46 will soon roll out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official COD Modern Warfare 1.46 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay enhancements, fixes, and changes. Additionally, Modern Warfare patch 1.46 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added various quality of life improvements and fixes.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s COD MW version 1.46 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare update 1.46 patch notes
- Dark Aether: The Camo is currently displaying an incorrect texture across multiple Weapons.
- Weapon Unlock Challenges: Addressed a bug where the criteria for certain Weapons were not tracking correctly.
- Addressed crashing and stability Issues
- Loot Spawns: Addressed an issue where there were inconsistencies in the type of loot that spawns across Verdansk.
- Buy Stations: As a result of the Contracts issue, Buy Station icons were not appearing on the Tac Map. This issues is now addressed.
- Addressed an issue where players were reporting a black screen during Exfil that requires a game restart and that, as a result, game stats were not tracking as intended.
Download free COD Modern Warfare update 1.46 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.