Call of Duty Modern Warfare update 1.45 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official COD Modern Warfare 1.45 patch notes, the latest update added various fixes, changes, and enhancements. Additionally, Modern Warfare patch 1.45 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added a new MP map, a new Operator, four new weapons, and more. The update patch also includes a long list of quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s COD Modern Warfare version 1.45 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare update 1.45 patch notes (Updated) – November 4, 2021
- Fixed an issue causing the “Science” Camo Unlock Challenge for the R1 Shadowhunter (BOCW) to not track.
- Fixed an issue causing the Camo Unlock Challenges for the Nailgun (BOCW) to not track.
- FIxed an issue with the text on the “Surprise Splash” Legendary Assault Rifle Echo (BOCW) Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect text to appear for the LAPA (BOCW) Weapon Unlock Challenge.
- Fixed various issues with Attachment visibility on the “High Stakes” Light Machine Gun Delta (BOCW).
- Fixed an issue with the “Phoenix Inferno” Assault Rifle Delta (BOCW) Blueprint where the ADS animation was incorrect.
- Fixed an issue causing the Ghost Perk to not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue causing the After Action Report to not show the Player’s full ATVI ID.
- Fixed an issue causing the Party Leader UI to overlap with the text chat window.
- Fixed an issue causing the Charly Operator’s default execution animation to play incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to get kicked from the Favorite Operators menu.
- Fixed an issue causing Players who are killed in the pre-match lobby to start a match as dead.
- Fixed an issue causing damage dealt with a vehicle to a downed enemy to not register.
- Addressed networking connection issues.
- Addressed game crashing issues.
- Added various network improvements.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Added performance improvements.
- Added stability fixes.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare update 1.45 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.