Bloons TD Battles 2 update 1.5 details are now available for PC, iOS, Android & Steam. According to the official Bloons TD Battles 2 patch notes, the latest update addressed issues related to crashes, connection issues and more. Apart from this, the BTD Battles 2 update 1.5 includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new event (Speed Battles and Play with Fire), and Bling Season 6. Unfortunately, players are still facing some issues with the game. Today’s BTD Battles 2 patch 1.5.0 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
BTD Battles 2 Patch Notes 1.5
- Fixed crash when rendering towers
- Fixed crash playing sound effects on some devices
- Addressed hotkeys retaining their old function in addition to the new one when rebound (Desktop Only)
- Fixed preseason icon being unreadable in game
- Fixed xx3 Super Monkey ability being unusable after a disconnect
- Addressed x4x Heli Pilot Redeploy ability being unusable after a disconnect
- Fixed inconsistent spacing on bloons in Speed Battles
- Minor text fixes
- Fixed bananas and crates getting stuck on screen after a disconnect
- Addressed being able to join a private match with no host.
- Fixed bloons not regrowing to their original level after being pinned by an engineer before a disconnect.
- Fixed connection health indicator not updating after a disconnect
Download free BTDB2 update 1.5 on PC (Steam).