Bloons TD Battles 2 update 1.4.1 is rolling out on PC, iOS, Android & Steam. According to the official Bloons TD Battles 2 patch notes, the latest update added balance changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, the BTD Battles 2 update 1.4.1 includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new event (Speed Battles and Play with Fire), and Bling Season 6. Unfortunately, players are still facing some issues with the game. Today’s BTD Battles 2 patch 1.4.1 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
BTD Battles 2 Update 1.4.1 Patch Notes – July 12, 2022
- Added connection quality indicator to in game HUD.
- Grouped Leads: Eco 4 -> 4.5
- xx3 Cluster Bombs: $800 -> $900
- x3x MOAB Mauler: Bonus ceramic damage reduced from 1 -> 0
- xx3 Marketplace: $2900 -> $3000
- xx4 Central Market: $12,500 -> $13,000
- xx5 Monkey Wall Street: $42,500 -> $43,500
- Fixed hotkeys not being saved when set to their default value (Desktop only).
- Fixed some hotkeys retaining their previous function in addition to their new function when customized (Desktop only).
- Fixed an issue where using hotkeys could cause towers to appear in the centre of the map. (Desktop only)
- Fixed bling season items showing incorrect timer.
- Fixed opponent health bar sometimes not updating correctly during games with high latency.
- Fixed in-game rules button not being spaced correctly.
- Fixed event banners disappearing if scrolled too far.
- Improved visuals on Stick Arms bloon decal.
- Fixed frozen regrow bloons not being prevented from regrowing.
- Fixed costs changing for all towers rather than just the one being placed when placing in the radius of a 001 Monkey Village.
- Fixed visual issue on Speed Battles prize track.
- Fixed games not reconnecting correctly after a disconnect.
- Fixed banana farm constantly appearing to need collected on the opponent’s screen.
- Fixed “New Player” button on the login screen not redirecting to the sign up page.
- Fixed icicles from the xx4 Ice Monkey appearing to remain on bloons after they have expired.
- Fixed Sonar emote not fitting in the speech bubble.
- Improved input delay when placing and upgrading towers quickly.
- Fixed 4xx Buccaneer planes not launching when next to a Monkey Village.
Download free BTDB2 update 1.4.1 on PC (Steam).