Bless Unleashed update (August 24, 2021) released on PC (Steam). According to the official Bless Unleashed patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor changes and tweaks.
Previously, a big update added a long list of quality of life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues.
Bless Unleashed patch will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Bless Unleased Patch Notes (August 24, 2021)
- Modified so that the field boss Ursa now drops crafting material items.
- Modified so that equipment effects that used to apply to nearby allies are now applied to the party.
- Fixed a bug where cases of other characters entering personal estates were found even though they weren’t supposed to.
- Fixed a bug where when resurrecting during lags, the Gold, Starseed, or Recovery Scrolls used for resurrecting were sometimes consumed multiple times.
- Performed fixes to reduce the amount of lag that occured when multiple players are fighting with a field boss.
- Performed fixes to reduce the amount of lag overall.
Download free Bless Unleashed patch on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.