Blazing Sails update 18.104.22.168 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Blazing Sails patch notes, the latest update added free cosmetics to the base game and improved the pirate curse as well as added a special timeline with it’s separate ghastly unlocks.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Blazing Sails patch 22.214.171.124 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Blazing Sails Patch Notes – January 14, 2022
- Polish translations have been added to the game
- New Cursed set added
- Crimson cursed set variant added to higher levels
- 7 new titles added
- Added detail tool tip when hovering over progression items
- Curse progression timeline added
- 9 new unlockable curse burdens added
- 9 new unlockable curse titles added
- Late joining players should now spawn with a fuse lighter in conquest instead of a bottle
- Bloom amount normalized over all time of day settings for a more consistent look
Winter event end:
- Main menu reverted to normal
- Winter themed cosmetic drops disabled
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to teleport onto high building by jumping and turning
- Party ready state should now always be in sync between clients
- Default FOV now 80 instead of 60
- Fixed a bug that caused walking animations to play when falling from crows nest on ships
- Fixed a typo in loot chest menu
- Tweaked overlapping BR spawn selection circles and knife animation
- Fixed a bug that caused HUD to remain on screen when team is defeated