Blazing Sails update 1.7.2 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Blazing Sails patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Blazing Sails patch 1.7.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Blazing Sails Patch Notes – January 6, 2022
- Air control reduction added (40% down from 100%) reducing the amount of control you have while jumping
Field of view (FOV):
- Field of view is now locked vertically instead of horizontally
First person animations:
- New sprinting weapon animations (weapons are now held down instead of disappearing)
- Jump land bounce animation added
New / tweaked sounds:
- New water splash sound
- Flintlock sound tweaked
- Quad-barrel flintlock sound tweaked
- Heavy / fast sniper sounds tweaked
- New musket sound
- Half-barrel sound tweaked
- New double barrel sound
- Repeater sound tweaked
- Falling or jumping on ship no longer uses walking animations while in air