Blade Assault update (Oct 5, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Blade Assault patch notes, the latest Blade Assault update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Blade Assault patch will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Blade Assault Patch Notes (October 5, 2021)
- Addressed an issue where [Darcy]’s Rapid Slash Invincibility wasn’t working
- Addressed an issue where [Kil]’s sniper attack stat wasn’t increasing
- Addressed an issue where the character gained HP when damaged by the elite monster with attribute resistance over 100%
- Elite monster’s attribute resistance increases up to 96% now (Risk Level 12)
- Addressed an issue with the occasional issue of the character trait [Acceleration]’s hyper core and active gear cooldown not activating.
- Addressed an issue for [Chainsaw] modification [Chainrake 5]’s projectiles were thrown in 8 ways to 4 ways X 2
- Addressed an issue where the gear [Heated Club]’s FX wasn’t displayed to Darcy and Jenny
- Jenny’s weapon modification [Grappling Hook] animation now plays for each attribute.
- Addressed an issue where the attack timing FX of strong enemies were not displayed
- Addressed an issue where [Kil]’s [Spread Shot] Lv. 4 functions weren’t operating.
- Addressed an issue to display [Kil]’s [Axe] hit animation
[Jenny]’s [Toxicologist] Lv. 4 [Poison Explosion]Addressed an issue so that the damage will be applied in 150% of Jenny’s skill DMG, not normal DMG
- [Jenny]’s [Hydra] Lv. 3 (The chain sickle does additional damage when retracting back into the ground.)
→ Addressed an issue where the retracting damage was only applied 50% of the normal DMG
Risk Level increase speed decreased by -30%
[Jenny] Poison DMG30% > 50%
[Poison Shuriken] Lv. 4DMG increase 40% > 50%
[Jenny]’s speed of charge attack decrease by30%
[Jenny]’s charge attack damage100% > 50% of normal DMG
[Jenny]’s [Hydra] attack DMG increase by 50%
[Jenny]’s [Jira] moving speed increase by 20%
[Jenny]’s [Jira] skill damage increase from 700% > 2000% of [Jenny]’s normal DMG
[Jenny]’s [Jira] Attack and Skill cooldown decrease by 1.5 sec
[Kil]’s [Spread Shot] Lv. 4 range increase from 20% > 50%
Hank now appears in front of the Plantos Lab
Download free Blade Assault patch on PC (Steam).