Blade Assault update 6 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Blade Assault patch notes, the latest Blade Assault patch 6 added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Blade Assault patch 6 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Blade Assault Patch Notes (August 17, 2021)
- Addressed a bug where the player couldn’t continue with the stage.
- Fixed a bug where the Dead Cop (Zombie Cop) got stuck at walls.
- Fixed a bug for a missing Plantos Fight BGM.
- Addressed a bug to display Mac’s bullet.
- Fixed [Flash] related bugs.
- Fixed a bug where the function of Ice Core [Freeze Execute] (Sets chance to execute frozen enemies) wasn’t working.
- Fixed a bug where the function of Fire Core [Explosion Acceleration] (reduces stacking conditions for Fire Blast) wasn’t working.
- Addressed a bug where the function of Fire Core [Eternal Flame] (Increases max stacks for Ignite) wasn’t working.
- Shatter Lv. 3: -0.5% > 1% DMG of HP loss .
Download free Blade Assault patch 6 on PC (Steam).