Blade Assault update is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Blade Assault patch notes, the latest Blade Assault patch brings some minor tweaks and fixes to the game.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Blade Assault patch will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Blade Assault Patch Notes (August 18, 2021)
- Fixed a bug where the explanation for Voodoo Doll doesn’t match its actual function.
- Fixed a bug for the description of the Chainsaw weapon upgrade Chain Combo 5.
- Addressed an issue where the Gun weapon upgrade Lv. 5 Guided Missile doesn’t fire properly.
- Fixed a bug where the Gun weapon upgrade Lv. 1 Mine doesn’t change the skill attack.
- Fixed a bug where the damage FX for Katana weapon upgrade Lv.2 Flying Sword is not appearing in weapon core’s colour.
- Addressed an issue where the elite spider is not summoned from Boss Charlotte’s spider egg.
- You can play Blade Assault with a Logitech controller now.
Download free Blade Assault patch on PC (Steam).