Bigfoot game update 4.0 hotfix 5 (August 26, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Bigfoot patch notes, the latest update added blood near the dead players, stamina indicator, and much more.
Previously, a big update added quality of life improvements and changes.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Today’s Bigfoot game hotfix 4 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Bigfoot Hotfix 5- Patch Notes – August 26, 2021
- Blood near the dead players
- Stamina indicator
- Hints and control information on the pause menu
- When a Bigfoot is inside a closed building, he, having no energy, can break the door
- Player list on the pause menu
- Fast trap reaction for Bigfoot
- Predators now attack Bigfoot
- Melee weapons did not detonate explosives when thrown
- The number of cameras when selected was not displayed by the indicator
- When the character was crouching in the water, it was possible to fall under the ground
- Incorrect animation of the bigfoot first-person item throw
- Found corpses were not displayed on the map
- Bigfoot location indicator was not showing on the minimap
- Incorrect Bigfoot attack on building windows
- Increased Bigfoot trailer hits radius
- Increased hunter stamina
- Decreased Remington 870 Scatter
- Removed Remington 700 / Flare Gun / AWM Scatter
- Crouch is now on Ctrl by default
- Increased flare signal distance from 1200 to 2000
- Increased the flare signal duration from 10 seconds to 12 seconds
Download free Bigfoot patch 4.0 hotfix 5 on PC (Steam).