Bigfoot game update 4.0 hotfix 4 (August 20, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Bigfoot patch notes, the latest hotfix added more first aid kits, new difficulty setting and more.
Previously, a big update added quality of life improvements and changes.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Today’s Bigfoot game hotfix 4 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Bigfoot Hotfix 4- Patch Notes – August 20, 2021
- Added more first aid kits
- Clients can now see game difficulty settings in the lobby
- Stamina for hunters
- It was impossible to change key binding
- Sometimes loot became non-interactive
- Bigfoot movement bugs in some situations
- Too many damage indicators could appear
- Sometimes the widget for healing in knockdown did not appear
- Parkour through the wall
- Delayed voice chat sound
Download free Bigfoot patch 4.0 hotfix 4 on PC (Steam).