Bigfoot game update 4.0 hotfix 3 (August 15, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Bigfoot patch notes, the latest hotfix added various gameplay optimizations and fixes.
Previously, a big update added quality of life improvements and changes.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Today’s Bigfoot game hotfix 3 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Bigfoot Hotfix 3- Patch Notes – August 15, 2021
- Players kicked from the lobby with no reason.
- Dead tourists mobile phone chat messages rendering.
- Trailer location opening by bigfoot.
- Weapon indicator text rendering.
- Unbreakable hunting tower.
- Character rendering in a cutscene.
- Bigfoot HP bar rendering in spectator.
- Bigfoot movement bugs.
- Bigfoot map open error
- Places where characters can stuck
- Delayed voice chat sound
- Bigfoot ability interaction bugs in small rooms
- Wrong current players data in the lobby list
- Wrong material rendering
- Bigfoot info screen.
- Multiple tablet spawner. Now the number of tablets equals the number of players.
- Ragdoll from bigfoot window hit.
- Breakout quick time event for bigfoot trap.
- Now the password is hidden by default. (Streamers will be happy).
- Now passwords and lobby names are limited to 20 characters.
- Decreased fall damage for bigfoot and hunters.
- Bigfoot howl cooldown changed from 90 sec to 45 sec. And duration from 30 sec to 10 sec.
- Bigfoot startup max power changed from 90 to 75
Download free Bigfoot patch 4.0 hotfix 3 on PC (Steam).