Bigfoot game update 4.0 (Hotfix 2) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Bigfoot patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor changes and fixes to the game.
Previously, a big update added quality of life improvements and changes.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Today’s Bigfoot game hotfix 2 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Bigfoot Hotfix 2- Patch Notes – August 10, 2021
- Inability to find friend lobby by name
- Wrong friends in the friend invitation list
- Infinite flare usage
- Mouse X and Y inversion
- Bigfoot stuck on cars
- Walking underwater
- Wrong spectator HUD rendering
- Damaging hunters in a trailer for no reason
- Falling under the map while using night vision and tablet
- Uninteractable traps after loading
- Pause in single player
- Bigfoot ability to destroy trailer door
- Bigfoot now only replenishes strength if it does not take damage
- Increased voice chat volume and distance
- Random bigfoot spawn points
- High-quality shot sounds
- New 3d models
- Day-Night cycle duration increased from 14 min to 16 min
Download free Bigfoot patch 4.0 hotfix 2 on PC (Steam).