Battlefield 2042 update v3.1.2 (BF2042 Update 1.25) is available on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official BF2042 1.25 patch notes, the latest update adds 6 Weapons for BF 1942’s Portal Arsenal, including M1 Garand and Sten. Apart from this, today’s Battlefield 2042 version 1.25 (1.000.028) also reduced the damage for Rorsch MK-4 Single Shot towards Vehicles and much more.
Previously, a major BF2042 update 3.0 added a new map, a new Specialist (Rasheed Zain), a new Vehicle, and much more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing various disconnection and login issues with the game. Today’s Battlefield 2042 patch 1.25 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
BF2042 1.25 Patch Notes (Update 3.1.2) – January 17, 2023
- Spearhead is now available on multiple Official Templates in the Web Builder, such as Conquest Hardcore, FFA and Team Deathmatch
- Spearhead: Resolved an instance of clipping with the camera during the insertion phase at the start of a match
- We have fixed an issue where Specialists were not rendering correctly during the insertion phases at the start of a match, sorry for giving you a fright
- Sundance: Anti-Armor Grenade’s are now correctly intercepted by Vehicles that have Active Protection Systems triggered
- Crawford: Resolved an issue where there was no iconography to display the progression of overheating while using the Mounted Vulcan Stationary Minigun
- 50MM Cannon Pod Ammo on Transport Air Vehicles increased from 8 -> 10
- Resolved an issue where for a brief period of time, the EMKV90-TOR’s turret speed would be slowed after firing with the HHV-EMG Maul Primary Weapon
- Fixed some cases of recoil compensation not being consistent upon firing for prolonged periods of time
- Damage for the Rorsch MK-4 has been reduced against Vehicles while in the High Power Capacitor variant of the Weapon (Single Shot), this change is to ensure that the Rorsch is able to assist in taking out some vehicle targets however isn’t the predominant way to take out targets as has been previously witnessed.
- Heavy vehicles now take approximately 50% less damage
- Light vehicles now take approximately 25% less damage
- High Power Capacitor Charge Up increased from 0.8 -> 1 second
- Damage for the MCS-880 has been improved for Close Range scenarios, bringing it in line with other Utility Weapons such as the 12M Auto and NVK-S22.
- Damage per pellet has increased from 8 -> 15 at a range of under 20 meters with Default Buckshot rounds (#01 Buckshot)
- NVK-P125 Bursts per Minute increased from 150 -> 160, this should now align with the intended tempo of the weapon
Download free Battlefield 2042 patch 1.25 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.