BF2042 update 1.08 (1.000.009) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official BF2042 1.08 patch notes, the latest update resolves some minor stability and performance issues with the game. Apart from this, today’s BF2042 version 1.08 also reactivated Renewal for players on Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Currently, Battlefield 2042 servers are down. You can check Battlefield 2042 server status here.
Previously, a major update was released which resolved several Soldier gameplay-related issues, such as rubberbanding when running behind friendlies, or being stuck in a downed and alive loop.
Unfortunately, since the patch, players are facing various disconnection and login issues with the game. Today’s BF 2042 update 1.08 will fix a few of these issues.
What is fixed in BF 2042 1.08 (3.2 Hotfix) Patch Notes? – February 3, 2022
- Today update reactivated Renewal for players on Xbox One, and PlayStation 4, this map should now be back in the rotation.
- Addressed areas of game instability issues on all platforms.
- Added various gameplay optimizations and performance improvements
- Added other minor bug fixes.
- Unable to revive near some objects.
- Incoming medic showing incorrect distances.
- Sundance anti-armor grenades.
Download free BF 2042 patch 1.08 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.