Beamng Drive update 0.25.2 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Beamng Drive game patch notes, the latest update quality of life changes and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Beamng Drive patch 0.25.2 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Beamng Drive Patch 0.25.2 Notes – June 21, 2022
- Fixed broken force feedback feeling when choosing a Soft Lock Strength weaker than 100%
- Fixed 1:1 Steering options allowing to end up with an incorrect configuration, leading to a big dead zone around the center and broken force feedback feeling
- Addressed broken force feedback feeling when choosing a Soft Lock Strength weaker than 100%
- Fixed Soft Lock affecting force feedback when the wheel was perfectly in the middle
- Added ability to disable 1:1 Steering without touching the amount of full lock degrees
- Improved 1:1 Steering Angle slider range, for better usability with most common steering wheels, while still allowing up to 6000 degrees by typing in the text field
- Fixed missing logs in the launcher
- Fixed launcher failing to detect x64 bits OS in some cases
Download free Beamng Drive update 0.25.2 on PC.