Beamng Drive update 0.24.1.3 released on PC (Steam). According to the official Beamng Drive game patch notes version 0.24.1.3, the latest update added several improvements and optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Beamng Drive patch 0.24.1.3 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Beamng Drive Patch 0.24.1.3 Notes
- Fixed airport wall missing collision
- Fixed invisible wall
- Fixed collision with the station walkway that was causing players to get stuck in walking mode
- Fixed invisible wall causing unintended crashing in the underpass
- Fixed bridge missing collision
- Fixed several signposts and traffic light pole positions in town
- Fixed rendering issues of water planes on AMD GPUs
- Fixed scene tree Locate in Asset Browser not working
- When closing the editor, only return to the game camera if it was previously active
- Fixed migration starting for new users
- Fixed translation not loading, launcher would be only available in English