Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord update 1.7.1 (Beta) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Bannerlord 1.7.1 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor changes to the game. Apart from this, Bannerlord patch 1.7.1 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Mount and Blade Bannerlord patch 1.7.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
What is new in today’s Bannerlord 1.7.1 Patch Notes?- January 14, 2022
- Fixed a crash that occurred upon load due to an issue with quest parties not being removed from the visual tracking system. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)
- Fixed a crash that affected save files with the “Revenue Farming” quest active.
- Fixed a save/load compatibility issue across different versions for Inventory locks, troop and prisoner locks, bookmarks, and various other UI elements. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)
- Fixed the shooting behaviour of crossbowmen in circle and square formations. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)
- Minor Order of Battle configuration save/load improvements. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)
- Fixed an issue with the “Needs Help With Brigands” quest that caused other quest related party AI to be overridden. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)
- Campaign behaviour saved data is now mapped by a moddable ID. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)
- Disabled Clan & Kingdom Screen actions in encounters and sieges. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)
- Fixed a bug that prevented options from being saved in the Lobby. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)
- Added scoreboard info and fixed localisation issues in the Lobby Recent Games Tab. (Also in e1.7.0 hotfix.)
Download free Bannerlord patch 1.7.1 on PC.