Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord update 1.7.0 (Dec 21, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Bannerlord 1.7.0 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks, changes, and bug fixes. Apart from this, Bannerlord patch 1.7.0 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Mount and Blade Bannerlord patch 1.7.0 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when ranged troops ran out-of-ammo. (Also in 1.6.5 hotfix.)
- Fixed a number of crashes that could occur when loading “Order of Battle” configurations.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking on caravans and other non-troop entities while in the “Order of Battle” stage.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when collecting revenue from villages in the “Revenue Farming” quest.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to talk to an army leader while waiting in a village.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a save file with the “Disrupt Supply Lines” quest active.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the “Notable wants his/her daughter found” quest timed out while the player was a prisoner.
- Fixed a bug that caused settlement nameplate quest markers to remain after a quest was completed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the commander of a formation to be transferred to another formation in the “Order of Battle” screen.
- Fixed a bug that prevented locked formation weight sliders from resetting when changing the troop type of a formation.
- Fixed a bug that caused troops to be sent to an unrelated formation when there were available formations with locked weights.
- Fixed a bug that gave the player a “Missing Formations” warning in the “Order of Battle” screen when helping other parties.
- Fixed a problem related to Radagos’ execution.
- Improvements to the battle-to-battle persistence of “Order of Battle” configurations.
- Added automatic disabling to the formation troop type filters extension in the “Order of Battle” screen.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting “Beta X Wins” badges.
Download free Bannerlord patch 1.7.0 on PC.