Baldur’s Gate 3 update 19 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Baldur’s Gate 3 patch notes, the latest update resolves various bug fixes and added gameplay changes
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing various issues with the game. Read more details below.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Patch Notes – December 2, 2021
- Improved Steam SDK for Mac M1 users.
- Sealed up unnerving black void in Main Menu and replaced it with sky.
- Fixed crash when loading specific Mac saves on PC.
- Characters at the Duergar Camp are no longer trapped in an infinite dialogue loop about explosive powder.
- Fixed crash when launching the game in fullscreen with non-native resolution.
- Items being opened no longer become non-interactive when switching to a character who can’t reach the item.
Download free Baldurs Gate 3 patch 19 on PC (Steam).