Baldur’s Gate 3 update 17 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Baldur’s Gate 3 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues with the game.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing various issues with the game. Read more details below.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Patch Notes – Oct 28, 2021
- Fixed issue preventing romance with Lae’zel regardless of your approval rating.
- Characters no longer walk around causing Bludgeoning damage to everyone around them.
- AI now use their full arsenal of spells and items during combat.
- Fixed crash that would occur during a saving throw if an item was equipped that improved your proficiency in an ability.
- Character portraits now display correctly in the Twitch Extension during multiplayer.
- Triggering Wild Magic: Turn Magic no longer skips your turn in FTB or combat.
- Fixed shields from disappearing at the start of sheath animation.
- AI no longer take Attacks of Opportunity when they shouldn’t.
- Nere’s Shield of Screams now automatically activates as soon as he enters combat, and lasts for the duration of the fight.
- Performance drop during cinematic dialogue at the Tiefling Den is no more.
- Fixed rare crash that occurred when previewing a jump.
- A black square no longer appears in the middle of the screen when crossing the bridge to the Blighted Village with NPOT resolution and lensflare enabled
Download free Baldurs Gate 3 update 17 on PC (Steam).