Baldur’s Gate 3 patch 7 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Baldur’s Gate 3 patch notes, the latest update addressed multiple crashes, bugs, and pesky glitches.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing various issues with the game. Read more details below.
Baldur’s Gate 3 March 16 Update Patch Notes
- The game no longer crashes if you attack Brakkal’s cage with the Magic Missile spell.
- The game no longer crashes when you climb down certain rocks in the Whispering Depths.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when loading a save game.
- The entire Druid Grove no longer becomes hostile towards you when you return after having entered the Zhentarim Hideout.
- Killing Polma no longer causes the inactive companions at camp to become hostile.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to think Surfaces on bridges and other raised walkways were actually on the ground beneath them.
- You can no longer remove hotbar icons for followers and temporary companions.
- Tooltips now display the action point cost of certain passive features.
- Closing the panel that pops up when you open a container now closes the correct panel.
- Clicking on a filter in the inventory now displays the Party Inventory.
- You can now sort the items listed on your Character Sheet with the Party Inventory filter as expected.
- Hovering your mouse over ‘Attack Bonus’ and ‘Damage’ in the Character Sheet now highlights the background and opens a tooltip.
- Fixed the sorting pop-up in the character panels.
- The game audio no longer gets muffled when you press the I key from the Party View.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Shadowheart from talking on the beach if she was recruited on the nautiloid.
- You no longer get blocked from modifying your character’s looks, spells, and ability scores if you cancel your Venture Forth.
- Fixed an issue causing the ‘Waiting for other players’ pop-up to appear in single player.
Download free Baldurs Gate 3 patch 19 on PC (Steam).