Baldur’s Gate 3 update 8 hotfix 32 is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Baldur’s Gate 3 patch notes, the latest hotfix resolves crashes and blockers. Apart from this, Baldur’s Gate 3 patch 8 hotfix 29 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update 8 added the bard class, playable gnomes, Swarm AI, and countless other improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing various issues with the game.
Read more details below.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Patch Notes – January 26, 2023
CRASHES AND BLOCKERS
- Fixed a crash caused by RAM corruption that would occur when loading into the tutorial.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when booting the game using Vulkan.
- Fixed an issue prompting the ‘Mid-dialogue saves are currently disabled’ error while not in dialogue, which was preventing you from saving.
- Fixed a crash that would occur in 3- or 4-player sessions – if one player is in a dialogue and another listens in, the game no longer crashes for everyone else.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer causing the UI to disappear when switching from listening in on the host to listening in on the client.
- Fixed an issue causing your equipped weapon set to switch from melee to ranged or vice versa when loading a savegame.
- Fixed an issue causing some of Shadowheart’s spells to disappear from her prepared spell list after saving and then loading that savegame.
- Fixed some visual issues with the Vision of the Absolute spear.
- Fixed a certain non-interactable NPC appearing in the goblin camp.
Download free Baldurs Gate 3 patch 8 hotfix 32 on PC (Steam).