A new Back 4 Blood update is now available to download on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Back 4 Blood patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to client and server crashes, lag, and more. Apart from this, today’s Back 4 Blood patch also includes various stability and performance improvements. Currently, Back 4 Blood servers are down. You can check the Back 4 Blood (B4B) server status here.
Since the beta release, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s B4B Beta patch will address a few of these errors.
Back 4 Blood Update (Coming soon)
- Fixed a bug where the bots get stuck on the minigun.
- Addressed a bug where Bots do not assist the player in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where players get disconnected from the server/when joining a party match.
- Fixed an issue where players can’t join friends/we’re experiencing crossplay issues
- Addressed a bug in Back 4 Blood where players can’t drop weapon attachments.
- Guns sometimes double fire in B4B. This issue is now fixed.
- Fixed a TRS Online Platform error in Back 4 Blood.
Back 4 Blood Patch Notes
- Various client and server crash fixes.
- Fixed missing audio related issues.
- Fixed some shuttering and lag issues.
- Addressed network connection improvements.
- Added various stability fixes
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Recommended Back 4 Blood PC specs
- CPU Intel Core i5-8400 or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- GPU GeForce GTX 970 or Radeon RX 590
- RAM 12GB
- STORAGE 25GB SSD
- OS WINDOWS 10 64-bit
- DX DIRECTX 11
Download free B4B update for Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and PC. Back 4 Blood beta keys are also available now.