Square Enix has released a new Marvel’s Avengers update 1.78 on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Avengers 1.78 patch notes, the latest hotfix addressed minor issues. Apart from this, today’s Marvel Avengers version 1.78 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update introduced Spider-man to the game. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, players are still facing problems with the game. Today’s Marvel Avengers version 1.78 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Marvel’s Avengers 1.78 Patch Notes – April 4, 2023
- Addressed bug where Faction Terminal Missions and Assignments were not completable.
- Added stability fixes.
- Added various performance improvements.
Addressed the following changes previously.
The Winter Soldier
Scott Porter joins our expanding Avengers’ cast as Cap’s old sidekick: James Buchanan ‘Bucky’ Barnes, The Winter Soldier, who has escaped captivity and rejoined his friend and allies.
The Winter Soldier is a master assassin. He adds to the roster an almost purely assault-focused hero focused on dealing damage to his enemies in a variety of ways. Players will find multiple different builds and playstyles to embody that character fantasy, from the ranged marksman to an expert hand-to-hand combatant, to the deadly super-soldier.
Players will find all new animations, a new full skill tree, and heroic abilities all his own when they enter a mission as the Winter Soldier.
Winter Soldier will also launch with his own heroic mission chain that sees the Avengers help him regain his confidence in his capacity for good and deal with the trauma inflicted on him by his captors. Players that complete the mission chain will be rewarded with Bucky’s iconic outfit.
Cloning Lab Omega-Level Threat
This Omega Level Threat is a new end-game challenge headlined by a climactic confrontation with the deranged genius to end the danger once and for all.
The Lab is a challenging AIM base that players will navigate before facing off one last time against MODOK in a grand multiplayer fight. MODOK has developed new tactics since players confronted him in San Francisco, and is designed to test our heroes in this new four-against-one fight.
As an OLT, Cloning Lab is designed to push a team of four high-level heroes, though it will be of similar accessible length to our previous OLT, Family Reunion. Cloning Lab requires Power Level 175 to enter will reward both new gear and higher-level gear than ever before, with the power-level cap increasing to 185.
Increased Power Level Cap
We’ve increased the Power Level cap from 175 to 185! To level up from 175, you’ll need to earn the new gear rewarded for completing the new Omega-Level Threat: AIM’s Cloning Lab.
Winter Soldier Streamer Kit: DownloadHERE.
REASSEMBLE CAMPAIGN & AVENGERS INITIATIVE
- Some players experienced an issue where Hulk’s ‘Unbearable Might’ and ‘Survival Instincts’ skills would relock when starting certain missions. Loading into missions will no longer lock these skills.
- We’ve made a few tweaks to Monica in the ‘No Rest for the Wicked’ boss encounter:
- We’ve moved Monica’s spawn in front of the players’ spawn point so Monica will notice them faster, fixing an issue where Monica will shrink herself when turning.
- We fixed an issue where Monica’s teleportation VFX and audio can fall out of sync for some players.
- Monica can no longer be affected by Spider-Man’s Webbed status, as this wasn’t intended in our mission design.
- Spoiler alert! In ‘No Rest for the Wicked,’ Monica’s life bar used to displaybeforeplayers entered the room where they encounter her. We’ve updated the mission so that her life bar doesn’t appear until after players enter the room.
Download free Marvel Avengers version 1.78 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.