Marvel’s Avengers update 1.55 (1.000.030) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. The official Avengers 1.55 patch notes are not available yet. However, players are reporting various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Avengers version 1.55 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update introduced Spider-man to the game.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing problems with the game. Today’s Marvel Avengers version 1.55 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Avengers 1.55 Patch Notes (1.000.030) – December 6, 2021 (Updating..)
- The Lethal Conduit perk (found on Discordant Gear) grants the Sonic Conduit buff to all nearby allies upon defeating an enemy with an active Vibranium Status effect.
- Addressed a visual bug where gear dismantled in player’s Gear Locker still refund resources that are no longer used.
- Addressed a bug where gear in a player’s Gear Locker will show the old upgrade system. Any gear put into the Locker will show the old system and removing gear from the Locker will show the correct new upgrade system.
- Fixed an issue where any previously upgraded gear has a chance to drop old resources when dismantled.
- In the Control Tower Traversal section of the Raid, a black sphere appears after Iron Man shoots a Klaw Company Bruiser with his Repulsors with the Muon Reverberator gear perk equipped. The Iron Man player is unable to see the black sphere appear. The black sphere eventually disappears after some time.
- Addressed a bug where dismissing the Gear Upgrade tutorial, if the Shipments Refreshed message is present before entering the Character Menu, the game becomes completely unresponsive to input.
- General stability fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Marvel Avengers update 1.55 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.