Marvel’s Avengers update 1.73 (1.000.048) is available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Avengers 1.73 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues with the game. Apart from this, today’s Marvel Avengers version 1.73 (2.6.2) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update introduced Spider-man to the game. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, players are still facing problems with the game. Today’s Marvel Avengers version 1.73 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Marvel’s Avengers 1.73 Patch Notes – November 1, 2022
REASSEMBLE CAMPAIGN & AVENGERS INITIATIVE
- We’ve removed the Omega-Level Threat: AIM Cloning Lab mission chain from the war table. This mission chain will be available in Update 2.7, coming later this year!
ART & ANIMATION
- Jane Foster’s ‘Iconic’ Outfit has been re-awarded to any players who may have lost it.
- We fixed clipping issues with Ms. Marvel’s cloak and robes on her ‘Mystic Marvel’ Outfit.
- Black Widow’s ‘Poised’ Emote now displays properly when wearing her new ‘Hooded’ Outfit.
- Natasha’s tonfa holders are no longer empty when wearing the ‘Hooded’ Outfit.
- Hulk’s skin no longer clips through his pants when wearing his Outfit inspired by Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok.
- We removed an instance of spawning VFX playing where they shouldn’t in ‘No Rest for the Wicked.’
- For Black Widow, we increased the duration of ‘Shadow Ops’ Overcharge from 3 seconds to 10 seconds.
GEAR, CHALLENGES, & REWARDS
- The 500 Unit reward is no longer accidentally granted twice during the ‘Hero Bound: Vault Hunting’ mission chain.
- General gameplay optimizations.
- Addressed freezing issues.
- Various game crashing issues.
- General stability fixes.
- Addressed some glitches.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Note: The full changelog will be available soon.
Download free Marvel Avengers version 1.73 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.