Marvel Avengers update 1.49 (1.000.024) is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Avengers 1.49 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks, changes, and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Avengers version 1.49 also includes other minor stability improvements.
Previously, a big update introduced Tachyon Rifts and SHIELD Substation Zero to the Avengers Initiative. The last patch also added several highly requested quality of life and playability improvements across both the Reassemble Campaign and throughout the Avengers Initiative.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several problems with the game. Today’s Marvel Avengers version 1.49 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Avengers 1.49 Patch Notes (1.000.024) – September 30, 2021 (Updated)
- Xbox Game Pass integration.
- Removed the Square Enix Members requirement for playing multiplayer.
- In replays for War for Wakanda’s Royal Palace Visit 1, approaching Okoye now triggers the event to complete the mission.
- In Blood Feud, players can now properly pick up intelligence files after another player in the same Strike Team picks it up before them.
- The Team 032 Nameplate (Sloth) is now available to be equipped for those that earned it in the past.
- Black Panther no longer becomes invisible and invincible after canceling Realm Shift into a jump.
- Cinematic and gameplay animation tweaks.
- Further improved stability and performance.
- Gameplay adjustments.
- Various localized text and audio updates.
- General environmental and collision tweaks.
- Addressed various minor issues.
The following changes were added previously.
REASSEMBLE CAMPAIGN & AVENGERS INITIATIVE
- The Vault Onboarding mission now properly updates after completing a SHIELD Cache.
- Players no longer automatically swaps to Hulk when choosing To Find Olympia from the Avengers Initiative War Table during Kamala’s portion of the level.
ART & ANIMATION
Captain America’s “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame” Outfit’s shield now displays correctly in the Reassemble Campaign’s final battle and ending cinematics if equipped.
Captain America’s “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame” Outfit’s shield is now oriented correctly on his back so the star faces upwards.
- The “Back in the Game” buff no longer appears when switching characters.
- Mission tooltips for the Mega Hive now correctly mention that only 4 Heroic Gauntlets need to be completed instead of 8.
- A snippet of code no longer appears in the tooltip of the Red Room Uniform.
- Players can no longer use the Void Tech Transponder to shrink Monica in Beating the Odds.
GEAR, CHALLENGES, & REWARDS
- Gamma Resistance will no longer show up in the Buff feed as [REDACTED BUFF] Resistance.
Download free Marvel Avengers update 1.49 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.