Avengers update 1.29 is now rolling on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to Avengers 1.29 patch notes, the update brings various quality of life changes and gameplay tweaks. Apart from this, Marvel Avengers version 1.29 also includes overall gameplay improvements.
Previously, a big update 1.4 added a new Hero: Kate Bishop, and various gameplay changes as well as performance improvements. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with online gameplay. Today’s Avengers version 1.29 has addressed a few of these issues.
Avengers 1.29 Patch Notes (1.000.007)
- Captain America can now use his shield to reflect beams and lasers such as Iron Man’s Unibeam. Doing so will also grant a damage buff.
- Made several improvements to PC performance.
- Optimized performance to improve framerates.
- Fixed an issue that caused framerate drops to occur when characters walk.
- Fixed a freeze when switching input controllers on PC.
- Fixed crashes on PS4 and Xbox One/S.
- other minor fixes.
Download free Marvel Avengers update 1.29 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.