A new Marvel Avengers update 1.27 released on PS4, and Xbox One. According to Avengers 1.27 patch notes, the update added a new Hero: Kate Bishop, and various gameplay changes as well as performance improvements. Apart from this, Avengers version 1.27 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update 1.3.5 added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing problems with the game. Today’s Marvel Avengers version 1.27 will fix a few of these issues.
Avengers 1.27 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that would occur when swapping gear at the War Table.
- Fixed issue where loot rewards were inconsistent with required Power Level required for the mission.
- Threat Sector loot tables have better rewards at higher Power Level.
- Hives give more focused rewards and can include named sets of Epic Gear.
- Minor adjustments to existing challenge completion amounts.
- Addressed various game crashing issues.
- Fixed game FPS drop and lag issues.
- Addressed game stuttering and lag issues.
- Added multiplayer improvements.
- Added stability fixes and performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Players can download free Marvel Avengers update 1.27 on their PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.