Automobilista 2 update 188.8.131.52 is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Automobilista 2 patch notes, the latest hotfix added minor changes to the game.
Previously, a major update added Racin´ USA Part 2, featuring 1990s american open wheelers from Reynard, Lola & Swift as well as the Cleveland Burke Lakefront Road Course & Watkins Glen International.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Automobilista 2 patch 184.108.40.206 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new and fixed in Automobilista 2 February 3 Update?
- Fixed excessive helmet cam wobbling
- Adjusted FFB for all FWD cars, karts, F-Reiza & BMW M8
- Adjusted F-Retro Gen3 AI start performance
- Adjusted F3 AI rolling resistance
- Road America: Various updates to trackside objects; Added “The Bend” layout; minor AI adjustments
- Fixed missing Reynard 98i Toyota
- F-Retro Gen2: Fixed tire texture bug
- F-USA (both gens): Added damage/dirt texture; Updated rain tire texture
- Reynard 2Ki: Added gold wheels to #26 and #27 liveries