Automation – The Car Company Tycoon Game update 4.2.10 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Automation game patch notes, the latest update added various fixes and changes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Automation – The Car Company Tycoon Game game patch 4.2.10 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
What is Addressed in Automation Game February 17 Update Patch Notes?
- Addressed various issues with undo / redo system
- Addressed fixture UI not clearing when displaying rim category
- Addressed issues with switching between fixtures with < and >
- Addressed a few fixture materials being identical
- Addressed fixture reflectors being turned on by default
- Addressed invisible headers on V6 transverse engines
- Addressed taillight fixtures having names
- Optimized car saving times
BeamNG Exporter Changes
- Added ability to export all fixtures as unbreakable (will break wings until the new model is added)
- Added “Additional Modification” slot for better mod support
- Changed wheel / suspension hierarchy
- Changed fuel tanks to spawn full
- Addressed ESC options not exporting
- Addressed 4×4 toggle not working
- Addressed some metal materials missing their export parameters