Assetto Corsa Competizione update 1.8 (v1.8.13) released on PS4, PC(Steam), and Xbox. According to the official ACC patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay adjustments to the game. Apart from this, ACC update 1.8 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, an update was released which added free BMW M4 GT3 2022 and sim racing improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Assetto Corsa Competizione patch 1.8 will fix a few of these issues. Read the full details below.
ACC update 1.8 Patch Notes for PS4, PC & Xbox – April 1, 2022
- Minor graphical and LOD fixes on the Challenger DLC cars
- Fixed fuel per lap function not working on the dash of the Audi R8 LMS GT3 evo II
- Updated release liveries and entries for the Audi R8 LMS GT3 evo II
- Grid mixing is now compatible with all car groups
- Next lap invalidation added for a number of tracks when extending the final corner
- Fixed a game crash in full-season 2021 championship when selecting a specific AMG entry
- Fixed an issue with the automatic setup feature erroneously compensating for water film
- Fixed an erroneous behaviour in bumpstop simulation
- Fixed reversed fast bump damper slider and new fast damping values for all cars
- Improved steering axis and relative FFB forces and tweaks in all cars FFB values
(might need slight adjustments from the user, we also remind that you can change FFB gain while driving with numerical pad keys 8 and 2)
- Tweaks in camber gain and toe angle influence on tyre forces
- Tweaks in tyres rolling resistance
- Tweaks in tyre heating generation
- Balancing tweaks for the following cars and track categories: BMW M4 GT3, McLaren 720S GT3, Honda NSX GT3 Evo, Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO
- Fixed Ferrari 488 GT3 offset body shadow.
- Fixed Nissan GT-R GT3 rear light emitter clipping with bodywork.
Download free Assetto Corsa Competizione update 1.8.13 on PC (Steam), PlayStation 4 and Xbox.