Assetto Corsa Competizione update 1.16 (v1.8.11) released on PS4, PC(Steam), and Xbox. According to the official ACC patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor changes to the game. Apart from this, ACC update 1.16 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, an update was released which added free BMW M4 GT3 2022 and sim racing improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Assetto Corsa Competizione patch 1.16 will fix a few of these issues. Read the full details below.
What is new in today’s ACC update 1.16 Patch Notes? – February 7, 2022
- Fixed a potential issue with cars in pitlane triggering yellow flags
- Fixed an issue with Hotlap session resetting setup when being restarted from outside the track
- Tyre model fine tuning
- Fixed negative toe acceleration issue
- Fixed BMW M4 GT4 wet setups 0 wing and ducts
- Fixed wet track limits and adjusted thresholds
- Revised erroneous corner exemptions with track limit warnings on a number of tracks
- Missing minimum driving requirement in team races now results in a SG30 rather than a Disqualification
- Fixed potential stutters with font cache reloading.
Download free Assetto Corsa Competizione update 1.8.11 on PC (Steam), PlayStation 4 and Xbox.