Assetto Corsa Competizione update 1.15 (v1.8.10) is now available to download on PS4, PC(Steam), and Xbox. According to the official ACC patch notes, the latest update addressed asymmetry in some Audi R8 GT3 Evo setups and added tweaks to the BMW M4 GT3 aero model. Apart from this, ACC update 1.15 also includes balancing tweaks for various cars and tracks.
Previously, an update was released which added free BMW M4 GT3 2022 and sim racing improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Assetto Corsa Competizione patch 1.15 will fix a few of these issues. Read the full details below.
What is new in today’s ACC update 1.15 Patch Notes? – January 18, 2022
- VR: TAA5 area mask optimization in stereo rendering now defaults off to remove artefacting.
- Fixed asymmetry in some Audi R8 GT3 Evo setups.
- Tweaks to the BMW M4 GT3 aero model.
Balancing tweaks for the following cars and track categories:
- BMW M4 GT3 – all track groups.
- McLaren 720S GT3 – all track groups.
- Zolder regrouped as D1 for 2021/Open season for better overall balance.
Download free Assetto Corsa Competizione update 1.8.10 on PC (Steam), PlayStation 4 and Xbox.