Assetto Corsa Competizione update 1.14 (v1.8.9) is now available to download on PS4, PC(Steam), and Xbox. According to the official ACC patch notes, the latest update added a bunch of fixes and changes to the game. Apart from this, ACC update 1.14 also added 100Hz legacy option for FFB frequency for older wheels.
Previously, an update was released which added free BMW M4 GT3 2022 and sim racing improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Assetto Corsa Competizione patch 1.14 will fix a few of these issues. Read the full details below.
What is new in today’s ACC update 1.14 Patch Notes? – January 7, 2022
- Potential fix for pitlane status and opponent invisibility getting stuck for opponent netcars in certain scenarios.
- Added 100Hz legacy option for FFB frequency for older wheels.
- Fixed an issue with mouse potentially stealing focus in the MFD and creating a double selection.
- Potential fix for compatibility with some older GPUs.
- Yellow flagged car on the track map now always shows on top.
Download free Assetto Corsa Competizione update 1.8.9 on PC (Steam), PlayStation 4 and Xbox.