ARK update v787.17 (July 4) patch is now available for Xbox One players. According to the official ARK Xbox One update v787.17 patch notes, the latest ARK Survival Evolved update v787.17 adds support for the new Summer Bash event. Apart from this, ARK version v787.17 also includes some minor stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the Eggcellent Adventure event and a long list of changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK v787.17 patch is expected to fix all these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK Xbox One update v787.17 Patch Notes (July 4)
Summer Bash Event
- Boosted Rates (Including Valguero).
- 2X Breeding (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
- 2X Player XP
- 2X Harvesting
- Event-colored creature spawns
- Seasonal candy that, when eaten, gives tames random dino colors (50 cooked meat)
- Sparkler Skin (10 cooked meat)
- Fireworks Flare Gun Skin (25 cooked meat)
- RPG Firework Rocket Skin (50 cooked meat)
- Summer Swimsuits Skins (male and female) (50 cooked prime meat)
- Uncle Sam Tophat Skin (100 cooked prime)
- Dino Uncle Sam Tophat Skin (100 cooked prime)
- Flex Emotes (100 prime jerky)
- Sky blue
ARK Xbox One update v787.17 is now available for download.