ARK update 1.92 is now available for PS4 players. According to the official ARK 1.92 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved update 1.92 brings Eggcellent Adventure event. During Eggcellent Adventure, survivors will be able to collect special “Bunny Eggs” across the ARK from wild Bunny Dodo’s. These Bunny Eggs can paint or used in special Cooking Pot recipes to craft new holiday-themed item skins the Marshmallow Dodo Hat and Chocolate Bunny Club. You can also craft skins like Bunny Ears, a Bunny Costume for the Procoptodon, Knitted Chick Hat, and Egg Shell Hat. The event will run from April 16th until April 30th. In addition, ARK version 1.92 also includes stability and performance improvements.
The previous big update was released with a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK 1.92 patch is expected to fix all these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK Update 1.92 PS4 Patch Notes
Eggcellent Adventure 4 (2019)!
- Auto Activates 4/16-4/30
- Not supported in Primitive Plus mode
- Wild Bunny Oviraptors
- 50% of wild Oviraptors (33% of wild Aberrant Dodos on Aberration) are Bunny Oviraptors
- Cannot be tamed
- NEW! Drop Easter Candy as they spread Easter joy!
- Feed your candy to your tame for a fun festive effect!
- Wild Bunny Dodos
- 50% of wild Dodos (33% of wild Aberrant Dodos on Aberration) are Bunny Dodos
- Cannot be tamed
- Drop Easter Eggs as they spread Easter joy!
- Easter Eggs
- Can be placed in the world and painted
- Easter Skins
- Craftable in the Cooking Pot from Easter Eggs
- Bunny Ears Skin
- Procoptodon Bunny Costume
- NEW! Marshmallow Dodo Hat
- NEW! Chocolate Bunny Club
- Egg Shell Hat
- Chick Hat
- Wild creatures have a chance to spawn with additional colors: Green, Magenta, Yellow, and Blue
Bug Fixes in ARK version 1.92
- Drastically reduce frost breath range
- Freezing stops at approximately turret range
- Damage stops at approximately half turret range
- ARK update 1.92 fixed inability to craft Primitive+ specific resources in the forge
- Fixed inability to harvest coal from obsidian
- Fixed inability to harvest beeswax
- ARK PS4 1.92 fixed problems with beehive functionality
- Cauldron/Industrial Cooker can now craft new kibble
- New kibble is now functional on dinos
- Desert Titan now requires line-of-sight to do melee or lightning damage
- Prevented cryoing Karkinos while they are carrying something
- Fixed exploit related to Rockwell Tentacles
- ARK update 1.92 fixed exploit related to Tek Swords
- Fixed exploit related to Fish Baskets
- Fixed issue with blue mushrooms not allowing Ankylo to harvest properly
- Enable platform build limits saddles PlatformSaddleBuildAreaBoundsMultiplier, can be used to increase this radius on unofficials
- Prevent platform Saddles counting towards the max turret limit
- Now properly supports Weapons on Humans!
- ARK 1.92 adjusted Desert Titan’s dermis offset
- Icon Iteration
- Fixed LODs for Tek Triangle Roof
- Setup colorization for Fence Foundation
- Setup colorization for Wood Railing
- ARK update 1.92 added a hard clamp to damage reflection
- Fix preferred kibble
- ARK version 1.92 fixed transponders disappearing
- Placed Transponder Node no longer scales up after restart
- Updated description of Mind Wipe to reflect 24-hour cooldown
- ARK update 1.92 fixed rendering artifact in Scorched Earth Dust Storm
- Fixed rendering artifact in Extinction Ascension
- Cryosick dinos are no longer able to attack
- Now use players in-game name in the tribe log
- Now supports pulling water from any connected source
- Never auto-activates when connected to water
- ARK update 1.92 for PS4 removed GlobalCuddleFoodList Override array
- Use FastTurretTargeting system automatically for anything moving faster than 300 cm/s
Sloped Wooden Wall
- ARK version 1.92 adjusted Left Sloped Wooden Wall to fit better with attaching to a normal wall
- Can now place C4 near ORP protected structures, except near foundations
- Dino leashes no longer can be placed near enemy foundations
LOD iteration for
- Flak Armor
- Ghillie Armor
- ARK version 1.92 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues with ARK update 1.92 for PS4.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- ARK 1.92 for PS4 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Fixed some glitches with ARK 1.92.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.
ARK update 1.92 is now available for download.