Ark Survival Evolved update 2.69 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official ARK 2.69 patch notes, the latest Ark Survival Evolved update added a number of bug fixes and gameplay optimizations. Apart from this, Ark Survival Evolved version 2.69 also includes general stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added Mammoth TLC, Stego TLC, Taming HUD, Turret Radius Settings, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing issues while playing the online game. Today’s ARK patch 2.69 has addressed a few of these errors.
ARK Survival Evolved 2.69 Patch Notes
Refactored TEK Dedicated Storage. This is a rework of the structure for server optimization, it should improve stability across the board due to huge memory-savings on large/active servers. It will generally function the same. You can still deposit and withdraw, but there are a few changes to be noted:
- Dedicated Storage Boxes will now display their quantity in front of the box
- You’ll now be able to slot cap yourself directly using the Transfer All button when using the dedicated storage and it will ignore your weight.
- You’ll no longer see an inventory inside the dedicated storage box when opening it, don’t worry, your items are still there.
- You’ll no longer be able to popcorn (Spamming the ‘O’ key to drop items) from the dedicated storage directly, (but you can now transfer a slot cap into your own inventory and popcorn from there).
- Added 3 more buttons to Dedicated Storage boxes to withdraw 1, 5, and 10 items.
Addressed an issue where Explorer Notes would not unlock properly on Genesis Part 1 and Genesis Part 2. Any missing Genesis Part 2 note can be re-collected, and Genesis Part 1 notes should be fixed retroactively however may require you to respawn on Genesis Part 1.
- Addressed an issue where some Japanese VO/subtitles weren’t showing
- Addressed an issue with TEK Dedicated Storage tribe rankings
- Addressed an issue where Wild Shadowmanes would not use their teleport attack
- Addressed an issue with the Shadowmane Jump
- Addressed an issue that prevented items from being repaired in Dino Inventories that functioned as Smithies
- Addressed an issue where items would lose quality when placed and picked up
- Addressed an issue where some boss items could not be placed
- Addressed an issue with HLNA not playing her dialogue
- Addressed an issue with some buffs not displaying their icons properly
- Addressed an issue where the Raft and Motorboat couldn’t be used in some water areas of Genesis Part 2
- Addressed an issue where the TEK Stryder’s name was not being used for its bed
Addressed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to build on the Megachelon’s platform. Also, addressed a bug where players could lose items on the Loadout Mannequin when using a non-human dermis
- Addressed an issue which caused players on Stegos to die when teleported to a Genesis Part 2 missions
- Addressed an issue where the Stryder’s bed would be duplicated on the client’s map each server restart
- Addressed an issue where the charge battery would not recharge when in stasis
- Addressed an issue where Eggs inside of an incubator would visually disappear when unrendered
- Addressed an issue that allowed Genesis Loot Crates to be dropped
- Addressed an issue where the Loadout Mannequin would break when using blueprints
- Addressed an issue where mutagen bulbs would fall through the map
- Addressed an issue where placed weapons could sometimes be invisible on platforms
- Fixed some localization bugs
- Fixed some level design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes etc.
- Fixed multiple exploits
- Fixed multiple server and client crashes
- Fixed multiple server stalls
- Fixed multiple bugs with the Noglin related to character/dino possession
- Made some balance tweaks to the Hunt missions on Genesis Part 2
- Removed some redundant options in the metal elevator platform multiuse wheel
Download free ARK Survival Evolved patch 2.69 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.