ARK update 2.36 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official ARK update 2.36 patch notes, the latest update added various gameplay, tweaks, and bug fixes. Apart from this, ARK version 2.36 also includes title stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
Previously, a big update was released with the latest ARK Survival Evolved update added 5th Anniversary Event with updated Crystal Isles and more. Recently, Summer Bash 2020 Event was also released for players.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s ARK version 2.36 is expected to fix a few of these errors.
Check out more details here.
What is new in ARK update 2.36 patch notes?
- Fixed crystal wyvern transfers
- Fixed blue screens issue resulting from harvesting trees.
- Added UI improvements.
- Added sound related fixed
- Added fixes framerate drop issues.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Fixed for crashing issues.
- Added Performance and stability improvements.
- Various under the hood fixes
Download free ARK version 2.36 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.